Friday, February 22, 2008

A month...

It's a month.

Once again it's full moon.

Whatever I want to say shall reserve in another blog where people could not find them at all.

Which is more pain?
1) to press hard on your wrist with your fingernail
2)to use a knife to slice your skin gently as you see the blood flowing out.

I think the first method 1) causes more pain.
Yet I could not feel any when I did that. All I felt was the pain in my heart.
All I know is that my blood vessel might have burst by me as I keep pressing hard on them using my nail.
My wrist is red and patches here and there. =(

I shall hope that there's nothing wrong with my left hand when I wake up tomorrow morning.

I reached home after 11pm tonight. If I did wait for Liqiang and Nick to send me home, perhaps I would still be at JEC now.
I think this's the first time since 88th anniversary dinner that I went home by myself after 10.30pm. Some more it's alone.
Nothing went wrong as I walked home from MRT station. Except for 2 person who had been following behind me since I overtook them.
I called home trying to ask someone to bring me home yet who would care? Instead, I argued with my dad.

Sorry Daddy. I really din meant to argue back. I know you have been worried for me not being home so late at night yet I was feeling terrible as I walked home. Sorry.

No one would know what had happened. NO ONE!!

No comments: